Utilities within the City of Kemah are provided by a number of third party companies:




Garbage, Recycling, and Trash Pickup


Water and Wastewater


Street Light Outages should be reported to CenterPoint Energy:

To report a street light outage,

  • Record the address (or location) of the streetlight in question.
  • Make sure you are within the City Limits of Kemah (not just that you have a Kemah mailing address).
  • Record the 6-digit number on the streetlight in question.
  • Click here to report the outage online
    Call 713-207-2222.